Premature ejaculation (PE) is a common issue when it comes to sexual activity. It can often lead to frustration, stress, and even embarrassment for many men as they are unable to try and last longer in bed during intercourse or oral sex.
If you’re looking for ways of treating PE without medications, one solution available on the market today is that of premature ejaculation sprays – topical products applied directly onto the skin where you will feel less sensation upon contact with your partner’s body.
Not a permanent solution
Premature ejaculation sprays are not a permanent solution to the problem of PE, however, they can provide temporary relief that makes it possible to last longer in bed. This kind of treatment may be suitable for people with only occasional episodes or those who don’t want traditional medical treatments such as antidepressants or surgery.
What is a premature ejaculation spray?
A premature ejaculation spray is a topical anesthetic (painkiller) or numbing agent in the form of a liquid that can be applied directly to the penis just before sexual activity. The active ingredient may vary by product, with some using benzocaine and others containing lidocaine-based sprays.
The idea behind it is simple: delay your orgasm through desensitizing effects on sensitive areas like skin where you are most likely to experience sensation.
Are PE sprays effective?
The effectiveness of premature ejaculation spray can be subjective because many factors like lifestyle, attitude or even physical activity can affect the results they give you. Generally speaking, however, clinical studies have shown that at least some delay sprays are indeed capable of helping users last longer in bed and thereby improve their sexual experiences.
How to choose a premature ejaculation spray
When choosing the right delay spray, make sure that you are buying one from an established product manufacturer and not just any generic Cialis or brand. As with many forms of medication, there is always a risk involved when administering PE sprays as they contain active ingredients which must be used in accordance with directions given by the manufacturers.
It is also important to consider what kind of sex you might be having and opt for a spray that suits your needs accordingly. For example, if engaging in oral sex then lip protection may be beneficial due to the possibility of excess sprays getting into your mouth or on sensitive parts like the eyes which can cause issues there too.
How To Use A Premature Ejaculation Spray
In general, you should use at least 3 sprays of delay spray which amounts to about 0.1 ml per application depending on the product strength and usage instructions provided by product manufacturers. Start by spraying it onto your penis head or shaft then rubbing it in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
Make sure that when applying the PE spray do not overspray as this can lead to skin irritation due to excessive doses being administered during sexual activity.
4 things you should know about premature ejaculation spray
- Delay Spray May Last Longer than Expected – Because most sprays contain active ingredients such as Benzocaine or Lidocaine they may take longer to be fully absorbed into the skin and start producing desensitizing effects. This means that when you use Delay Spray, it can last longer than expected!
- Delay spray may cause local anesthetic numbness – If used excessively or in sensitive areas of the body, delay sprays could potentially result in a numbing effect which some men might not be particularly fond off.. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to prevent any such issues.
- Delay Spray Can be Used with Condoms – When using delay sprays, bear in mind that they do not interfere or otherwise contribute to reducing the effectiveness of condoms. In fact many manufacturers even recommend their use when engaging in sexual activities as it can help prolong intercourse and make it more enjoyable for both parties involved.
- Sex does not have to be Uncomfortable – In cases where delayed ejaculation takes place, some men may experience a slight numbing effect which can lead to discomfort during intercourse. This however is nothing more than temporary and should dissipate within minutes so long as the proper usage instructions are followed according to product safety information.
Delay Spray FAQs
- Are all delay sprays the same? – Not all Delay Sprays are created equal, and it is wise to research different brands carefully before investing any money into them as some may contain certain active ingredients that can cause skin irritation or adverse reactions in individuals with sensitive skin.
- How many sprays of Delay spray should I use? – Generally speaking, it is recommended that you apply at least three or four (depending on the product strength) sprays onto your penis head and shaft; this equates to roughly 0.2ml per application.
What are some better ways to last longer in bed?
Premature ejaculation spray provides short-term relief by numbing the penis and reducing sensation, but it is not a permanent solution. Other better ways to last longer in bed include behavioral methods such as practicing mindfulness or strengthening your pelvic floor muscles through exercises like Kegels, which can increase control over orgasmic sensations.
Additionally, ED medications that contain active ingredients like tadalafil (generic Cialis ) might be also used for treating premature ejaculation patients when taken according to advice from qualified health professionals .
Delay spraying Vs behavioral methods
As mentioned earlier, premature ejaculation sprays are only designed for temporary delay effects with no long-lasting solutions in mind; this means if you’re looking for more complete treatment then psychological approaches may offer clearer results than sprays alone.
It’s important however that both Delay Spraying & Behavioral Methods complement each other rather than compete with each other; understanding basic healthy sexual behavior is a key area that can help overcome PE in the long run.
Key takeaways: Premature Ejaculation Sprays
Premature ejaculation sprays are designed to temporarily reduce sensation and delay orgasm, however, they provide short-term relief – with no evidence-based long-lasting solutions for PE.
Such products can be used in combination with other forms of treatment such as lifestyle changes or psychological approaches like mindfulness & pelvic floor exercises. Remember always consult a qualified medical professional before starting any form of therapy, particularly aphrodisiacs or delay medications.
Hi, I’m Brent. I started this site to track my trials and tribulations on my road to overcoming my premature ejaculations struggles. I don’t post as much now as I used to as I was successful in my quest to last longer in bed (mainly through completing an exercise program) but hopefully, you can learn something here on the site.